Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Karma Kitten!

Well, it's been pretty much a year since I picked up my new boat, up til now known as the 'Fishing Unit of Considerable Karma', or 'the F.U.C.K.' for short. She's been really good to me, and after proving herself a boat filled with major fish catching karma and charm, I've decided that she's earned a name more in line with her sexy profile and lucky nature. In this first year, I've had some really great times on her, like when I caught that big esox niger on her maiden voyage, when I caught all those monster micropterus dolomieui, when I caught that big cyprinus carpio on the fat ika, when I caught my personal best micropterus salmoides, and when I had good friend out on her and was able to share good times with them. There's nothing like being the first one out on the lake when the sun is just ready to come up over the horizon, the water is as still and calm as glass, and the day is so full of promise, and fulfilling that promise with a successful day of fishing. I shared many days like that with her, and so she has earned her wings/fins, and a more fitting name.

I now introduce you to the Karma Kitten!

No comments: