Friday, March 30, 2007

Smallie Killer!

It's finally in my hands! Heres what I had made:

a medium-medheavy mod/fast action deadly 6'9" spinning rod for senkos with woven graphite handles, smallie pattern inlay, matching wraps and guides.

Heres some sexy pics:
The handle with my sexy Daiwa Certate 2500R Custom mounted and ready to fish.

A closeup of the smallie pattern inlay.
Another closeup of the inlay.
Check out the sexy guide!
Heres a view of the action of the rod.
It's an awesome rod, and I'm sure it will be catching many fish soon!

2 comments:

Bart said...

dude, I've seen the rod in person and the pics just can't do that inlay justice... it is such a friggin awesome paint job.

HellaBass said...

Sweet looking rod!!! Time to break it in with a fat Bronzeback!!!

HellaBass
RichLindgren.com
Rich's Bassin' Blog
Rich's Bassin' Forum
Bass Fishing Tackle Blog